BLOGMAS DAY 9: Stocking Fillers for Men

10:02

Welcome to Day 9 of Blogmas! 
Today I am going to give you a list of stocking filler ideas for men as I know some women struggle to know what to buy!
Women are slightly easier to buy for due to the fact there is more of a variety to choose from. Makeup, nails, hair accessories, jewellery etc.
So therefore, I have decided to do some hunting and find a few ideas on what you could get for your man. 



Deodorant could be a cute stocking filler if you have a boyfriend/brother. I feel like guys are the harder gender to buy for in terms of essentials. Therefore, you could buy either a deodorant you would like him wearing, or one he already wears but is running out. This Dove 'Men + Care' deodorant is on offer for £1.78 at the moment.


Another nice idea on presents for your boyfriend is a wallet, especially if he needs a new one. I found this one from New Look only costing £11.99 and if you're a student you'll get money off which isn't bad at all. Some people might say £11.99 is quite a bit of money to spend on a wallet which doesn't have a posh brand name, for example; DKNY. But for the quality I think it's worth it, if not just as nice as something from a more expensive store.


Hats are always a nice present, this one from New Look only costs £4.99 and comes in four different colours. If your guy loves beanies, this would be a good stocking present.


I'm all for joke presents! These cost only £6.99 from New Look with Santa looking cool on the front! 
Why do stocking fillers have to be serious? 


Another joke present! These festive boxers would be a great stocking filler present to get your man in the festive spirit!

Jumpers are the best. They're super snuggly and are always essential in the colder months. For £17.99 from New Look this could be wrapped up as a stocking filler or as part of the main present. Or, if your man is a Christmas lover, you could buy him a festive jumper to open in the morning so he can then wear it all day!

There are a few stocking filler/main present ideas for men,
I hope I've succeeded in unsticking any of you from the mud by throwing lots of ideas at you!

❤️
 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel