Why The Body Shop Frosted Plum moisturiser is a savior

13:39


Hello my lovelies!
I am not sure if you've noticed but winter is my favourite (understatement) time of the year! I enjoy trying to get all the sparkles and cuddles and joy I can get from the festive season. However this does mean dry, cracked skin lacking moisture and that's why I have decided to review two moisturising products from The Body Shop which work wonders.


I popped into the Body Shop the other day looking for a hand cream. I may aswell pick up the Christmas one, but not because I'm obsessed with the packaging of course (Prepare yourselves for a ramble) .. It is such a cute miniature hand cream with frosted plum extract which I can easily bring anywhere with me in my cute Zoella purse as it is super versatile.

(Cheeky Costa cup in the background, another Winter obsession)

First of, the purple and silver colour are my favourite combination (maybe why I picked up the body lotion aswell). It just looks so sophisticated and cute next to everything I own. I also love the sparkly plum on the front with the Body Shop logo intertwined, they never fail to amaze me over their cute packaging. 
I am also looking forward to the amount of uses I will get out of it as a teeny tiny blob goes all over both hands making them feel super soft and sparkly when the light shines over. The scent is not overpowering but soothing to smell, I find myself sniffing my hands 24/7 (if that's not weird I don't know what is). I even ask my friends if they would like a whiff just before they shot an odd look towards me. 
Since using this hand cream I haven't had many dry hands experiences, just soft beautiful smelling skin that although the scent glues itself to me, I enjoy reapplying because I honestly cannot get enough of it. 


















Another reason for my dangerous entrance to the Body Shop (the fear of how much money I end up spending is real) was to look at the Body Lotions. 
Next to the hand lotion I came across this Body Lotion, also with the new plum extract. The cosy and soothingness brought on by the smell was when I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for. I apply this after I've showered all over my body. It makes my legs feel super duper soft especially after they are freshly shaved. Like the hand cream, this also leaves extracts of glitter behind leaving me looking like a sparkling goddess (hair flick emoji). 

The teeniest tiniest blob enables my body to sustain moisture, softness, sparkliness and smelling amazing! Both the hand cream and body lotion protect me from dry/cracked skin and now that I have bought these, I am never looking back with guilt this season, they were definitely worth the money.

I hope you enjoyed this review and hope that you have successfully found the solution for anywhere that lacks moisture!
Let me know in the comments if you have bought this and what you think of it

❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your pictures are amazing! Love them so much
    I haven't been in The body shop for ages, think I need to take a trip their soon

    Jodie xx // Little miss Minnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! You're too kind :)
      They have some lovely gift sets for christmas!

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel