How my day went and a little piece of advice..

09:52

Hey guys!
Today's blog is going to be a short one....
I had to get up at 8:30 today!! 8:30.... Just not my ideal time to get up! Only because I had dance show rehearsals from 10:00-3:00... It was exhausting.. What also didn't help was the fact that there were so many of us in one dance studio at times. It made the room so hot and I just wanted air all the time. I'm in over 5 routines but I don't struggle to remember them all luckily! So that's what I've been doing today, and later my grand-parents are coming round for dinner.. we're having lasagne, YUM!
So after dancing, I've just been sitting around relaxing before getting changed.. I came across one of my all time favourite films 'Finding Nemo' on sky anytime! (I feel like such a kid!)

My favourite character has got to be Dory. She's so sweet and reminds me a bit of me sometimes haha;) Besides her sweet and sometimes annoying side..(only towards Marlin! I think she's the cutest!) She tells Marlin the most inspiring quote that can relate to anyone. 'Just keep swimming, keep swimming'. Although this is said in a Disney film some wouldn't take it too seriously! But I know someone who definetly has, and it's gotten her through life's toughest obstacle, and that is of course Talia Castellano!!! As Dory and Marlin continue their adventure to find Nemo, the quote teaches us that if you keep going and never give up, you will get there in the end!
So I hope you use this quote all the time throughout life and every time life brings you down, just sing 'Just keep swimming, keep swimming'. It's a very catchy tune aswell I must say!..
I don't usually do blogs like this but I thought it would be nice for a change :)
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's blog and remember..
JUST KEEP SWIMMING!<3
Love you all and if you ever need anyone, I'm here:)
Mel
xxxx 
!KISSES!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel