#2014bloggerchallenge

15:26


Hey guys!
Today I am writing a post explaining about something very exciting which is called the #2014bloggerchallenge.
If you click on the image I have placed at the top of this post it will take you to everything you need to know. But I will tell you here aswell :)
Okay, it is basically a challenge in which Gaby will give you two topics each month which means you will be writing two posts based on them two topics each month. The beauty of this challenge is to get your blog known, come across blogs that you hadn't seen before, and meeting new bloggers!
If you want to take part, make sure you let Gaby know right this minute because the entry closes in about 1 day I think!
How to enter
Email Gaby, her email address is anothergirlyblg@gmail.com with your blog URL and email address so that she can add you to the list of participants! Foe the full information click on the image above and it will explain everything!
I hope you get involved, let me know if you are as I would love to check out your blog :D
See you later alligator!
xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay!!! New Follower here! so exited that you joined! I found your blog through the challenge! Cant wait to read your posts!

    Milarie
    itsauniquething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel