June Favourites

07:51


Hey guys,
Today I am going to talk about all things I have been loving in June and perhaps this will also give you a chance to hear from someone else who has tried these products if you were wondering what they were like if you were thinking about buying any of them :)
In no particular order, my first June Favourite is...

The Clinique moisture surge.
This pot is actually a tester but I feel like it's going to last me forever! Pretty good size for a freebie!
I happened to get this when looking for a foundation which is also included in my favourites and when the lady applied the foundation to my face to show how it looks, she noticed I had a few dry areas, (my nose and forehead). That was when she gave me this tester which I apply at night before I go to bed and in the morning before I apply my makeup (just on my nose and forehead). I noticed how good it was when I stopped using it and the dryness has returned. I can't tell you how much it is as I don't know myself, but I can tell you that I might just keep getting the tester as it's lasting me forever, shhh.... ;)
My next June Favourite is the Simple 'Kind To Eyes' Eye Make-up Remover.
A couple of months ago I went through a phase where my eyelids would go all red and crusty when using the eye makeup remover from Boots, but when I transferred to this product, it really has been kind to my eyes, I will never try anything else as I'm too worried too, I'm not sure what made my eyelids go that way but I do know that I will not be using that anymore!
The next product which is also by Clinique (I'm a huge fan as you can see ;) ) is the Clinique 'Take The Day Off' Cleansing Milk.
I have found that ever since using pretty much everything by Clinique on my skin (including makeup) my skin has been looking so much better and I have seen no signs of redness which is a first! 
This face makeup remover removes my makeup so easily and I have seen a big difference in the appearance of my skin after using this!

Next, is the Sleek Blush in Rose Gold.
Although I purchased this blush just after Christmas, I haven't been using it as often as I do now.
I have included it in my everyday routine for a bright healthy glow which you can read here and also for my dance shows where I use it to add a bright flash of red to my face.
I was a bit worried to use this blush as it would normally make my acne/redness more visible but I haven't had a problem with this product as it's not too bright and you can therefore keep it light and healthy or harsh and bright red.

Next is The Body Shop coconut lip butter.
This lip butter/moisturizer has been very beneficial for the summer season as my lips have been slightly crusty and therefore when I apply lipstick, it doesn't look too great due to my crusty lips.
I apply this lip moisturizer just before applying any lipsticks and it makes a huge difference!

Next is the MUA Eyebrow Pencil in the shade Blonde.
This has also been shut away for a while as I didn't like this before as it just looked weird on me. But lately I have been loving it strangely enough. I came across it when I was looking for an eyebrow pencil as I found that because my eyebrows are so light, they are literally invisible in pictures and I couldn't stand it any longer.! :P Then....I remembered! I stopped myself from buying one because I remembered I had this and thought I would give it another try and there you go. I have worn it for everything now, dance shows, everyday routine, I even wore it for prom , I just love it! I don't however apply so much that it looks as though I have no eyebrows and therefore have to draw them on (no offence to anyone, we all do things differently and I respect that). I just simply go over them a few times until they are darker and more noticeable and would recommend this for anyone who has the same problem as me. 


Next is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold.
I like to wear this as part of my everyday makeup routine as it looks lovely by itself or as a base for a pinky/purpley makeup look which is what I wore for my prom (I will do a separate post for this).

Next of course is one of Tanya Burr's products!!!!
This one is 'Picnic In The Park' and I absolutely LOVE IT.
This lipgloss is just amazing. The colour is lovely and summery, I have been wearing this almost everyday and goes with almost anything, it tastes nice too ... yum
Last but not least is the Clinique Anti-Blemish liquid makeup.
I just love this foundation.
The liquid is not too thick which is always useful in the hot weather, it covers all my imperfections and redness right up, I haven't needed to use concealer!
I have also noticed a huge difference in my skin and would recommend this for anybody who suffers with redness and greasy skin.

So they are my June Favourites!
I hope you enjoyed and hope this post also gave you some insight to what these products are like and I will see you next time!
Thanks for reading,
Mel
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel