Chris's 20th Birthday treat to Brighton!

03:34


Hello my lovelies!

Long time no see! I have missed blogging! Apologies for the lack of posts but being a student can also mean hardly any time for hobbies due to exams, essays, performances.. It's been a super busy term! However, my final bit of coursework was handed in the other day and I now have a bit more free time!


Today's post is based on mine and Chris's amazing experience to Brighton for his birthday which I treated him to :) this is a post I could not wait to write about as I just love talking about what an amazing time we had!


Ice cream on the beach


Beating Chris at air hockey!


Beautiful view from Brighton Pier


Sitting on the beach and listening to the waves was so relaxing and beautiful to watch!


Dinner at Alfresco's


Alfresco's


Cheeky 'Sex on the lucky beach' cocktail on Chris's birthday 









Birthday brunch




Views from Brighton Pier


Italian restaurant we went to for dinner called Alfresco




The view from our hotel was amazing


Our hotel


Seafront room! 


The weather could not have been better, it's what made our stay so amazing! 
I also treated Chris to the Warner Bros Studio Tour which was another amazing experience! Overall I think Chris had a great birthday and I know I would love to do it all over again! We said that we would definitely want to go back to the same hotel & try to request the same room as the view was phenomenal to wake up to!

Have you been to Brighton before?

Mel
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel