My weekend in a post :)

10:33

Hey guys,
Omg, I have had the most amaaaaazing weekend, it's been insane!
That's why today I decided to show you what I've been up to and I'm super super excited to talk to you about what's been going on in my life lately because I couldn't restrain myself away from blabbering on about it! :P
Saturday







Saturday was two very special ladies' birthday! 
In the morning I had work so that wasn't 'what I call' a fun time, but in the evening me and a couple of friends went out for dinner for Maria and Della's birthday!
We went to Prezzos and it was soooo yummy!! :D
For my main I had Spaghetti Carbonara. I decided to order the light option because it comes with a mini salad and it's just so much better in my opinion as I love salad and spaghetti! Look at that rash of bacon lying on the top.. my mouth is watering as I type..

I had pudding (of course, who wouldn't? Crazy people) I had tiramisu and it was yummyyyyyyyyyyy. Tbh I was worried the coffee might've been too strong but it wasn't, it was perfectly delicious! :)
So that was my Saturday, both me, my friends and the birthday girls had a lovely time as we were doing what we love most - eating :P
Sunday

On Sunday me and two other friends went to the cinema to watch The Fault In Our Stars!
This film is so emotional and amazing whoever hasn't seen it yet needs to! Although-bit of advice, if you cry easily, bring a box of tissues like I did :P There was a moment when I lost my packet of tissues and the waterworks were on so I had to get the torch up on my phone and search for them, I was in such a state haha!








Afterwards, we headed to the park where we blabbered on about the film like crazy for about an hour whilst stuffing our faces with a giant bag of popcorn that we got for £1!
As you can see from the pictures above, we then decided to take a photoshoot as the weather was so lovely!
And that was my sunny Sunday :)
Monday
On the train en route to Westfield then Billy Elliot!







Oh my God. Monday was amazing! Today we headed over to Westfield for a 7 hour shopping trip because we're that cool ;D.
 I was so happy with my buys. 

I might do a haul post on all this stuff so that I don't make this post too long about my life because I don't want you to get bored haha.
Little advice from me:
'No matter how badly people treat you, never drop down to their level, just know you're better and walk away'.

Well thank you for reading another one of my blog posts :D I will hopefully be back again either next week or sometime this week for a shopping haul to do with all the items I bought yesterday in the picture above so keep an eye out ;)
Until next time
Mel
x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel