Birthday Treats!

06:42

Hi guys!
I'm sure you're all wondering where I've been but I've managed to squeeze in about an hour for some much needed blogging time!
Although my birthday was back in August I have wanted to share with you for ages a competition I managed to win on my birthday!
I am yet to give most of the goodies I got sent a try due to the hectic uni life, however I've not been feeling too great recently and I am working on looking at all the positivity in my life and how I can make any negativity positive! So therefore I've decided to reflect on my birthday which was amazing thanks to both my family and boyfriend!







The Bloggers Hub hosted a competition to win all of these prizes and since I mentioned my it was my birthday the day before they accounced the winner they kindly took that into account and wished me happy birthday!

I have used the Paul's Boutique bag to carry round my books etc for university as it is such a good size! I manage to fit my massive notebooks, water bottle, everything I need in there so it has come in handy!
I am super excited for Christmas break as I'm hoping I will then get the chance to try out the other goodies they sent and I can then let you know how I get on!

I will also try and write up a 'what's in my uni handbag' if you'd like one of those so stay posted!

Until next time, whenever that may be,
 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel