A chatty get to know me :)

10:13


Hello lovelies :)

Today I am going to be sharing 10 facts about me to help you get to know me a little bit better :) 

1. Favourite colours; I love colourful shades such as light pinks, baby blues, coral, purple! Although I do tend to find myself buying clothes with black in them which is fine for colder temperatures but unsuitable for a summer wardrobe! I therefore find it successful when I manage to pick up something with more colourful shades :)

2. Favourite song right now; recently I have been loving Kygo feat. Conrad 'Firestone' (the perfect chill song) & Calvin Harris 'Outside' (if you need to get in the partaay mood)

3. Favourite thing to watch on t.v right now; I have just started watching 'American Horror Story' with my boyfriend and it is so creepy but we love it! We've watched all four seasons in the past couple of weeks.. Oops.. And also (of course) 'Pretty Little Liars' (our guilty pleasure) which comes on Netflix each week! 

4. Ideal date; dominos and Netflix/films night❤️or a meal out then cinema is another favourite :) I also enjoy days out, for example, me and my boyfriend have been to Thorpe Park & The London Dungeons!

5. Why I have started blogging; I am going to use this space as a happy area I come to in order to write about things I am interested in or events that I can come back to and read again when I'm feeling down just to lift my spirits a little. This will also be used for tips & tricks whether that is in the area of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, anxiety, confidence. These are all subjects I would enjoy writing about for others to try for themselves or just for me to share with you.

6. What I enjoy doing in my spare time; YouTube is at the top of the list by far! I love spending some quiet time watching my favourite YouTubers such as; Velvetghost, Zoella, Pointless Blog, In The Frow, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Sprinkle Of Glitter and more but the list is endless!🙈 
I also enjoy a good book, right now I have just finished reading Louise Pentland's 'Life With A Sprinkle Of Glitter'! Such an uplifting, confidence boosting book😊
Instagram is my baby. I love photography, the simpler the better! For example, a simple flower surrounded by leaves, I enjoy playing around with the lighting, shadowing etc in order to improve the quality of the capture. If you want to see what I mean, my Instagram is melbrill :) 

7. What are my aspirations?; I love to dance, for those who didn't know, I am going into my second year of university, studying Dance :) Also, to be happy, and I don't just mean a family; simply do what makes me happy. Travelling, be surrounded by people who make me smile, join a dance company, make others happy :)

8. What is my favourite season?; I love both summer and winter! The clothes in summer are beautiful I love picking out colourful outfits & bikinis for a holiday - it's just my thing ;) And let's not forget the tanned body you come back home with after a week or two away somewhere hotter! Nothing better than walking into class looking more tanned than everyone else ;) 
Winter is in my opinion a cute season where you wrap up warm & cosy up to another with the fire burning away - whether that may be your partner or your mum/dad! Slowing sipping away a hot chocolate as the marshmallows melt away, hands wrapped around your mug keeping you warm as you put a Christmassy film on in the background! It's just so cosy & cute! Thinking about it gets me in a winter mood :)

9. Do I have any pets?; I have a Jack Russell called Rolo, a rabbit named Flip and two cats called Bubbles & Furby!

10. Favourite food?; I love pizza, spaghetti bolognese/Carbonara for dinner! Obviously the unhealthy foods! For breakfast I would enjoy a fry up everyday if I could! Two fried eggs and bacon in a sandwich is yummy enough for me :) This has to go with a coffee/tea to get me going for the day otherwise I don't think I'd survive!

There are my 10 facts about me! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me!😊Until next time .. 
❤️

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That is amazing that you are a dancer what type of dance do you specialize in? Also my favourite colour is baby blue too! xx http://www.fadedspring.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I do contemporary and ballet at uni :) aw cute! Xxx

      Delete
  2. OMG I've just started watching American Horror Story too! It's so gripping! YouTube is pretty much my life as well. Xx

    razmataz-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel