Elegant Touch press-on nails review

07:26

Hey guys,
Today I thought I'd review the 'Elegant Touch Smudge Matte Finish' press-on nails.


The picture above shows what the pack includes. 
It includes 24 nails (not all are in the box as I took the picture after applying them), 24 adhesive tabs and an instruction leaflet.
I found the application to be really easy as it is so simple and doesn't require a lot of fuss!
All you have to do is find the right size adhesive tab(which is like double sided tape) shape to fit your nail, place it on your natural nail, peel off a layer that reveals a sticky surface in order to place your nails onto. Then after finding the right size and placing a fake nail onto your natural nail, press down for a couple of seconds and you're done!
This is the finished look:

After going a week with these nails I have found they last for a couple of days before starting to unstick
However, I'm sure nail glue would extend their stay for a longer period of time but for me, this was fine as I wanted them for a night out but the fact they stayed on for longer impressed me. Also, as the pack includes 24 adhesive tabs, I have been able to reapply some of them.

Overall I am happy with the outcome of the nails and this has made me want to buy more colours as they also haven't done any major damage to my nails either! I am quite a lazy person aswell and don't normally paint my nails as it's too time consuming!

I hope this review has been helpful and let me know if you have tried Elegant Touch press-on nails and what your outcome was.

Thanks for reading
Mel 
 X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel